cutest blog on the blocko

cutest blog on the block!

Friday, October 17, 2008

cornbellys!


Today is my first day with the blog, and it's really fun. So was my day today! The boys left for deer hunting, yay! (Just joking, okay that wasn't fun!)But then I worked on this for a couple hours, then we went to the really pretty gardens,as you saw in my sideshow.
They are at Thanksgiving Point. I recommend that place for pictures. (Uncle Jared)Then we went to Cornbelly's Farm and there was tons to do! There was a haunted blow-up creature you could go in, and it was pretty scary. Then they had pig races. They had a big huge trampoline (I was jumping on it in my toe touch picture in the sideshow.) And little go carts which my mom got no pictures of. They had mazes , hayrides, and that huge rocking chair you could take pictures in, they had slides and swings, cow milking, storytelling and at the end of the day we got pumpkins in the pumpkin patch. So thank you mom for a great day!!!

No comments: