cutest blog on the blocko

cutest blog on the block!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Welcome back and Merry Christmas :)




Hello blog world, I am back! But I can not promise you how long that will be. Anyways, Christmastime is here. And you can check my last christmas below. Last christmas was a blast in disneyland but Im exited to be home for christmas. I love christmas and even the fallen snow that came on december 6th (holycow) didnt make me in the christmas spirit. I guess as I get older I dont get as exited. But i guess it hit me because now I am bouncing off the walls screaming "ITS CHRISTMAS ITS CHRISTMAS! even though its not. but I decided to make a list of ways to get into the christmas spirit! after all, tomorrow is the best day of the year. yes yes, better than new years eve/day. yes yes better than my birthday! and YES even better than christmas itself! Here it is.

INCASE YOUR FEELIN A LITTLE BLUSEY ABOUT CHRISTMAS, USE MY LIST TO GET YOU INTO THE SPIRIT! MADE BY INDY BLUESY! :)

1. watch a christmas movie {my favorites: Christmas story, Grinch, Mickey's twice and once apon a christmas. Charlie Brown Christmas, the santa clause and Elf. what are yours?}

2. make christmas treats! {our new holiday favorite: home-made chex mix! we also love all kinds of cookies! especially chocolate cookies with "Andes" mints inside! chocolate covered pretzels are my fav. What is your fave?}

3. HOT CHOCOLATE! {I was going to put this into the christmas treat category but its too special, it needs its own. I love pepermint hot chocolate, and milk chocolate. my least favorite: cherry chocolate. :( anyways what are your favorite and least favorite hot chocolates?}

4. write a letter to santa claus! {it's always, ALWAYS fun no matter how old you are!! I am dying for the "glee" cd, and a camera. And you?}

5. Carols! no matter if you sing them in the shower or sing in the streets, christmas songs always get you into the spirit! My favorites are: silent night, wintersong, and the first noel :) Tell me Tell me YOURS!

6. GO sledding!! Sledding is so fun to do. i like snowboarding and love going to snowbird and sundance! My favorite sledding hills is good ol' OAK CANYON and the dirt hills ! if you have a favorite place to go snowboarding, snow mobiling, or skiing, comment!

7. Sit by the fire place and read some christmas stories! Sadly our fireplace is broken :( but go curl up by one and read some christmas stories. I like, Jan Bretts books such as "The Mitten". Whats your favorite?

8. Decorate Like no tomorrow. I did! I made a 3d christmas tree that hangs over mary's crib. I made another life size christmas tree out of scrapbook paper and it hangs on my curtains. MAke snowflakes! sadly, i didn't do so well on snowflakes this year, but last year i made 80! last but not least top your room off with christmas lights! Its a great touch! Comment, telling me what your favorite decoration is! Mine is the nativity scene. :)

9. Do service! This absolutely without a doubt going to help you! Secret santa's are my favorite! Find an angel tree at the mall or shovel some snow! I love doing service at christmas time :)

10. again, this one goes with christmas stories. But like Hot chocolate, its important. too important to go along with stories so here goes my last tip.
READ THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS :)


Well there you have it! And Now, go have a great holiday, Ill be back on NEW YEARS! maybe.. hehe. Thanks for checking in and have the best christmas ever.

Indy.

No comments: