cutest blog on the blocko

cutest blog on the block!

Sunday, December 7, 2008

blog time!


this is my crazy aunt hil. and her life is even crazier she has 6 kids 3 boys 3 girls! to learn more about her awesome life go to her blog at, deanandhil.blogspot.com





hey! so my blog has been wierd like if i get pictures from the internet, then it wont show the picture just the link. but i will be talking about blogs today and some for everyone to check out!!! well first is my blog. no duh. but anyways enjoy the next few pictures of cool peoples blogs. and check em out!

this picture is on halloween and focus on the girl in the hippie costume her name is angela. check her blog out at: lilbellitti.blogspot.com

tristen my bff her blog was already mentioned so if you wanna see her totally sweet blog scroll down to the picture of me and her and read the description.

macayla is the girl in the middle right next to one of my bffs ciara holding the chuckie doll. her blog is keeks.cayla.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Roberts blog said...

Indy, you must know how much I love to look at new blogs! Thanks for spreading the word about my blog, but did you really have to post that picture of me? I knew the minute I posed for it that I would be regretting it.