cutest blog on the blocko

cutest blog on the block!

Friday, December 5, 2008

thanksgivng break


it is so great to have gracie back. she is like my little sister and i love having my aunt amie and my uncle josh here!

new family pictures took on thanksgiving day. notice mary trying to pull my hair

gotta love my photoshoot. tristen and i tried to squeeze in the fall shoot but the camera stopped working right after we took this cute picture of mary.

shes turning into luke. thats what jake and i were saying as we watch her whine and complain, pickking her nose and refusing food. following her brothers footsteps. oh and did i mention picking her nose? i did... what a little lady shes turning into.

again this is another one of andreas original goldielox petti skirts.



i actually hate this picture of me but i noticed im lokking like my mom more and more each day!!!! thats a good thing mommy.

2 comments:

SevereTown said...

I am so happy that you think it's a good thing to look like your mom. I have a lot to learn from a fashionista. I just hope you will forgive me for not learning how to do your hair like a real mom should.

Diana said...

Yes it's a good thing sweetie to look like your lovely mother. You are so pretty anyway.
Grandma--